skip to main | skip to sidebar

My Memory

Although I am quite good at getting things done, I can never remember what and when I have done something. Hopefully this blog will help.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Food

oatmeal, milk, cranberry juice

mini 3 Musketeers

2 fig newtons

salad - good and fresh, but I don't want salad

2 fig newtons

pork chop, white acre peas, dinner roll

1 frosted cookie
Posted by Elaine at 5:45 AM
Labels: food

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Labels

  • buy
  • Chase
  • Children's Literature Conference
  • collaboration
  • COMO
  • computer
  • done
  • food
  • home
  • house
  • iPod
  • library
  • money
  • mortgage
  • organizing
  • paypal
  • repairs
  • taxes
  • Tech Thursday Spring 2009
  • todo
  • work

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (38)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (12)
    • ▼  January (18)
      • Food
      • Busy Week
      • food
      • Destiny Asset Manager
      • Food
      • Earbuds
      • McQuaig's Research classes
      • Tech Thursday paperwork
      • repair scanner at home
      • Tech Thursday class topics
      • Oh, Boy!
      • Tech Thursday classes
      • Plagiarism
      • Laptops for Thursday tech classes
      • Blogging for teachers
      • Paypal
      • Edmodo
      • Keeping track of stuff
  • ►  2007 (16)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (9)

About Me

My photo
Elaine
View my complete profile