I had 11 research classes in - all middle school. At least with them being MS, the teachers were in control.
Material request were due on Friday. I didn't order but about $2500, but I did order the CoLibris book cover system that I want. I really, really hope to get it.
We had the Spelling Bee on Thursday in my library. This was Maria Johnson's first year in charge, and it went off very well.
I have finally decided I have to get my weight gain under control. I have cut way back on sweets the last two days, and been to the gym twice. I have also ordered a book titled "The Flat Belly Diet." It came highly recommended by one of my parents. I need something to give me a jump start.
I think I am going to walk 30 minutes on the treadmill here at home simply to finish my audiobook "New Moon." I am having a hard time remembering how it ends and I am not even sure I have read "Eclipse."