skip to main | skip to sidebar

My Memory

Although I am quite good at getting things done, I can never remember what and when I have done something. Hopefully this blog will help.

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Overhead Lamps

ENX -------$6.65 ea.

FXL -------$8.25 ea.

Posted by Elaine at 10:20 AM
Newer Post Older Post Home

Labels

  • buy
  • Chase
  • Children's Literature Conference
  • collaboration
  • COMO
  • computer
  • done
  • food
  • home
  • house
  • iPod
  • library
  • money
  • mortgage
  • organizing
  • paypal
  • repairs
  • taxes
  • Tech Thursday Spring 2009
  • todo
  • work

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (38)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (12)
    • ►  January (18)
  • ▼  2007 (16)
    • ▼  November (7)
      • DEMCO order
      • Catherine Sirmans
      • Channel One
      • Catherine Sirmans
      • Overhead Lamps
      • Betty Shrouder
      • Collaboration
    • ►  October (9)

About Me

My photo
Elaine
View my complete profile